Use of the Mpirez sites
Prohibited Items Policy
Abuse Of Mpirez
Abuse Of Mpirez
Make an offer/ Buy now terms
Third Party Sites
Order Acceptance and Billing
Shipping and Delivery
Information Provided on the Mpirez sites
Terms Applicable to Mpirez Marketplace
Limitations of Liability
Procedure for Making a Claim of Copyright Infringement
Welcome to the community e-commercewebsite provided by Mpirez.com UK LTD. By using website, you accept this Agreement and certify that you are above the age of majority in your jurisdiction. Additional terms and conditions apply to some services offered on Mpirez.com website and may be found at the place where the relevant service is offered.
We may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time. By continuing to use any of the Mpirez sitesafter we post any such changes, you accept the Agreement, as modified.
USE OF THE MPIREZ SITES
You certify that the information you provide on the Mpirezsites is accurate and complete. You will be responsible for the confidentiality of your password and for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur on your account. If you believe someone has used your password or account without your authorization, you must notify Mpirezimmediately. Your account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at our sole discretion. We may also change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue Mpirezsites, or any portion of the Mpirez sites, at any time without notice.
Mpirez and its affiliates have no liability to you for content on the Mpirez sites. There should not be any offensive, indecent, videos, movies, TV programs, video games, and computer games that are in appropriatewith sexual, foul language that Islam does not prohibit.By ordering an age restricted item, you certify that you satisfy the age restrictions.
We sell products for children’s use; however, these products are intended for selling to adults. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you may use the Mpirezsites only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Individuals may use Mpirez sitesto create the wish lists for individuals, including children under the age of 13 by making product selections for the child; additional personally identifiable information about the child should not be provided.
For use of our Site and other services, you confirm and declare that you shall not list or post or provide information in relation to the sale or purchase or exchange of goods and services, content or information that are illegal under the laws of Islam and the United Kingdom/or are not permitted as per the prohibited items policy listed below. This list is not exhaustive and therefore anything that is for prohibited in Islam or the United Kingdom is forbidden on this site.
Prohibited Items Policy.
A.We specifically prohibit any listing or posting of classifieds or information in relation to the following items:
- Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited such as drugs
- Living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood, bodily fluids and/ or body parts
- Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Islam.
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group.
- Films that described and depict or otherwise deal with matters which are revolting or repulsive and or tend to deprive a persons mind in such a way that they tend to offend against the standards of morality, decency and propriety generally accepted by reasonable adults.
- Obscene Items includes items which contain an indecent representation of women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women.
- Any publication or film or item that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who appears to be, under 18 (whether the minor is engaged in sexual activity or not) and any computer games not suitable for minor that are unsuitable for a minor to see or play.
- Offensive Material intended for use in a sexual setting (including “bondage” and “fetish” items,) displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in a “life-like” or realistic fashion
- “Antiquities” and “Art Treasures” in violation of the law.
- Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature
- Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the goods or the services.
- Counterfeit, Pirated and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to under take).
- Items, goods and services that infringe or attempt to pass off any third parties intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purport’s to breach any persons right to privacy.
- Electronically transmitting through any medium computer viruses of any type or any computer program that facilitates hacking of a computer system with the intent to damage a computer or computer network or intercept any personal data.
- Your information shall not include any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against any users individuals and or animals.
- NOT allowed Hazardous chemicals and pesticide.
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives including any material that enables the making of fireworks, explosive triggers and explosive devices.
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives or any other item which is prohibited
- “Pyramid schemes” and “Multilevel Marketing” and/ or similar scams which are solely listed for the purpose of defrauding users.
- Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes (e.g. “Get rich quick” “work at homes” scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping users)
- Inappropriate, Wrong Category (e.g dining table listed as office furniture).
- Incorrect City / Location of Listing
Your listing, information, Advertisement
- Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and or services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for. Further still shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups.
2.In addition to the above and for the purposes of clarity all Users shall be expected to adhere to and comply with the following Policies while listing of items:
- Restricted Item Policy: In addition to the above prohibited items policy users shall also adhere to and comply with the restricted items policy while listing, posting or providing information in relation to any goods or services.
The listing for sales of the following items is permitted:
- Aquarium or pond fish, snails or similar creatures.
Live insects, crickets and worms used as bait or feeder food for pets.
- Duplicate Ad listings are not allowed. Any ad posted more than once with the same content or Title in the same city and category would be considered as a Duplicate Ad. We advise you to post multiple ads only if you have different items or services for sale. All duplicate ads would be deleted and posters penalized if the problem persists.
- Mature Audience/Sexually oriented material: Classifieds relating to items that includes items intended for use in sexual activity would not be permitted. (An example of such classifieds relating to an item not normally permitted would be a classified for the sale of a vibrator). Please also be aware that titles with graphic adult language are inappropriate, regardless of the item contained in the listing itself.
3.Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
- Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
- Suspension or termination of membership.
Permanent blocking of access to the site.the same manner as if you are a registered user on the Site.
Make an Offer/Buy Now Terms
Mpirez Assurance for Buyers
- You should “Make an Offer” of the amount which you wish to pay for the product.
- Once your offer is accepted, you can make the payment online.
- The listed item will be delivered to you by your parcel method selected, and only after the delivery, payment will be released to seller.
The BUY NOW purchase option enables a quick sale and implies that you agree to buy the product at the listed price. We will facilitate the payment directly and notify the seller. Once the payment has been made, we will inform the seller to proceed with delivery. If you wish to negotiate, please choose ‘Make an Offer’ purchase option.
Listing fee for Barter Community
The fees for using our site please see price list. This price list is for listing the products and is non refundable
e-Commerce please see price list, these are commission charged and is non refundable.
You are prohibited from:
• Violating or attempting to violate the security of Mpirez sites;
• Using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Mpirez sites; or
• Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (except the search mechanisms provided by Mpirezor other third party web browsers) to navigate or search the Mpirez sites.
Mpirez allows users to submit and share comments, feedback, submissions, suggestions, questions, reviews, and other content through the Mpirez sites(“Content”). Content should be written in English.
By submitting Content, you warrant that (1) you are the sole author and owner of the Content; (2) you are at least 18 years old or if you are under the age of 18, you are at least 13 years old and your submission has been made under the supervision of a parent of legal guardian who agrees to be bound by this Agreement; and (3) use of any Content you supply will not violate any term of this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
License Grant for Submitted Content
If you make any submission to the Mpirez sites, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted Mpirez, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content material in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. Mpirez may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. You should not submit any Content to us that you do not wish to license to us. Mpirezis and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Content in confidence; (2) to pay any compensation for any Content; or (3) to respond to any user Content. You grant Mpirezthe right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Content.
B. Prohibited Content
You represent and warrant that you will not submit the following Content:
a) Content that is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
b) Content that contains your full name(s), or any other confidential identifiable information of yourself or others;
c) Content that violates any local, UK, or international laws;
d) Content that infringes on the rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, publicity or privacy rights;
e) Content that is unlawful, obscene, derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Mpirez in its sole discretion;
f) Advertisements, solicitations or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from Mpirez;
g) Chain letters or pyramid schemes;
h) Content that impersonates another business, person or entity, including Mpirez, its related entities, employees and agents;
i) Content that contains viruses or other harmful computer code;
j) Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
k) Content that you were compensated or granted any compensation by any third party unless otherwise authorized by Mpirez in writing; or
l) Content that violates any policy posted on the Mpirez sites, or interferes with the use of the Mpirez sites by others.
Although Mpirez cannot monitor all Content, you understand that Mpirez shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Content of the Mpirez sites to determine compliance with this Agreement and any other operating rules that may be established by Mpirez from time to time. Mpirez shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, move, delete, or refuse to post any Content submitted, to or posted on, the Mpirez sites for any reason, including violation of this Agreement, whether for legal or other reasons. Notwithstanding this right of ours, you are solely responsible for any Content you submit and you agree to indemnify Mpirez and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Content you submit.
THIRD PARTY SITES
References on Mpirez sites to any names, marks, products, or services of third parties, or links to third-party sites or information are not an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third-party, its information, products, or services. Mpirez is not responsible for the content of any third-party linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Your use of a third-party site linked from Mpirez sites is at your own risk and will be governed by such third-party’s terms and policies.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND BILLING
All billing information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of this Agreement and may result in order cancellation. Prior to accepting an order, we may also request additional information from you. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Mpirez may request a pre-authorization for some orders placed online with a credit or debit card. This pre-authorization will not be billed to you; however, your card issuer may hold this amount for a short period. Your card issuer determines the length of time the pre-authorization is held. We do this to ensure that the card details are still valid and that you have sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the item(s). You will not be charged for most orders until the order has shipped. Some other exceptions when you will be charged at the time your order is placed are: (i) orders or pre-orders paid for with a PayPal account.
Mpirez reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order for any reason. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, andalso to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will notify you should such limits be applied. Mpirez also reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers. For purposes of this Agreement, reselling shall be defined as purchasing or intending to purchase any product(s) from Mpirez for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that same product(s) with a third party.
Mpirez cannot confirm the price of an item until after your order is placed. Pricing errors may occur through Mpirez Marketplace retailers. Mpirez reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Mpirez. Mpirez may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Promotional codes are limited in nature and may expire or discontinue or without notice.Promotional codes are void where prohibited by law. Promotional codes may not be copied, sold, or otherwise offered. They are not redeemable for cash and are subject to cancellation or change at any time for any reason.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Delivery of some items purchased from the Mpirez sites to addresses outside the United Kingdom may be limited. For delivery restrictions, please see section on prohibited goods
Auto – Renewal
TV ADVERTISEMENT/other subscription
FOLLOWING THE TERM OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW FOR AN ADDITIONAL ONE YEAR TERM UNLESS YOU NOTIFY MPIREZ OF YOUR DESIRE TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BY INFORMING US AT MPIREZBIZ@OUTLOOK.COM
MPIREZ WILL SEND YOU NOTICE OF YOUR AUTO-RENEWAL DATE BY WHICH YOU CAN CANCEL THE AUTO-RENEWAL OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. AUTO-RENEWAL CAN ALSO BE MANAGED IN YOUR MY ACCOUNT ON MPIREZ.COM.
Fees and Renewal
The annual subscription fee for advertisement and any other subscriptionis stated on Mpirez.com. From time to time, we may offer different subscription terms and the fees for such subscription may vary. The TV advertisement subscription fee and any other subscription we offer is non-refundable except if we have not shown your advert on TV as promised
If all credit or debit cards we have on file for you are declined for payment of your subscription fee, you must provide us a new card promptly or your subscription will be cancelled. If you provide us with a new card and are successfully charged, your new subscription period will be based on the original renewal date and not the date of the successful charge.
UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US BEFORE A CHARGE THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR TV ADVERTISEMENT SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE AND YOU AUTHORIZE US (WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) TO COLLECT THE THEN-APPLICABLE SUBSCRIPTION FEE AND ANY TAXES, USING ANY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD WE HAVE ON RECORD FOR YOU. The deposit paid is for holding the TV spot this will be used towards the cost of your TV package or you will be refunded if the TV package does not go ahead.
We may at our discretion change these TV advertisement Terms, or any aspect of our subscription, without notice to you. You will be provided with notice of any material changes to the TV advertisement Terms and you will be given the opportunity to cancel your subscription prior to the time any material changes are effective with respect to your subscription.
YOU CAN ONLY CANCEL WHEN YOUR MEMBERSHIP COMES TO AN END
Limitation of Liability
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE MPIREZ SITES
Mpirez and our customers post a variety of material on the Mpirez sites including without limitation, merchandise information.The Materials that appear on the Mpirez sites are for educational and informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before you act on information you have found on the Mpirez sites, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. Mpirez and its information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of the information on the Mpirez sites. Mpirez is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. Product information contained on the Mpirez sites may be different from the information contained in the product materials due to manufacturer changes. If you find a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition (excluding products that are not eligible for return).
MPIREZ, ITS AFFILIATES, AND AGENTS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE MATERIALS LOCATED ON ANY OF THE MPIREZ SITES.
You acknowledge that some goods licensed or sold on the Mpirez sites are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United Kingdomand may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received and agree to comply with all applicable laws. By purchasing, downloading or using technology or software from the Mpirez sites, you agree to abide by the applicable laws, rules, and regulations and you agree, represent and warrant that no Mpirez Materials will be accessed from, downloaded in, released in, carried to transferred to, transshipped through, exported to, or re-exported to any restricted territory (or national resident thereof), any person, entity or organization on the United Kingdom Department for Trade and Industry Department’s List of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.K. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons List or Entity List, or otherwise in violation of law.
All copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, other intellectual property and materials, including page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials (collectively, the “IP”) are owned, controlled or licensed by Mpirez, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Mpirez and are protected by UK and international trademark and copyright laws. You may access, view, download, and print the IP and all other materials displayed on the Mpirez sites for your personal, non-commercial use only; provided, however, that you (1) retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary designations contained on all IP; (2) do not modify or alter the IP in any way; and (3) do not provide or make available the IP to any third party in a commercial manner. No license, right, title, or interest in any materials or software is transferred to you as a result of your use of the Mpirez sites or your accessing, viewing, downloading, or printing of the IP. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the IP, the Mpirez sites or any related software. All software used on the Mpirez sites is the property of Mpirez or its suppliers and protected by UK and international copyright laws. The IP and software on the Mpirez sites may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the IP on this Site is strictly prohibited. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all IP on the Mpirez sites is the exclusive property of Mpirez and is also protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Mpirez.com names and logos, and all other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available throughMpirez sites are trademarks or trade dress of Mpirez in the UK and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective companies.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO MPIREZ MARKETPLACE
We have made significant efforts to accurately display the COLOURs of products that appear on the Mpirez sites. However, as the actual COLOURS you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any COLOUR will accurately reflect actual product COLOUR or finish.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless
Abuse of Mpirez
You agree to inform us if you come across any listing or posting that is offensive or violates our listing policy or infringes any intellectual property rights by clicking on the following link firstname.lastname@example.org to enable us to keep the site working efficiently and in a safe manner. We reserve the right to take down any posting, listing or information and or limit or terminate our services and further take all reasonable technical and legal steps to prevent the misuse of the Site and the listing policy. In the event you encounter any problems with the use of our site or services you are requested to report the problem by clicking on this link email@example.com
3.Violations by User
You agree that in the event your listing, posting or your information violates the listing policy, we shall have the right to terminate and or suspend your membership of the Site and refuse to provide you or any person acting on your behalf, access to the Site.
and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Mpirez sites or any breach by you of this Agreement.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Mpirez. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Mpirez sites. Mpirez also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Mpirez sites, if in Mpirez’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Mpirez, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Mpirez sites, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under this Agreement or otherwise. The following sections shall survive any termination of this Agreement: “Use of the Mpirezsitess,” “Content Submission,” “Order Acceptance and Billing,” “Pricing Information,” “Information Provided on the Mpirez sites,” “Export Policy,” “Intellectual Property,” “Indemnification,” “Termination,” “Disclaimer,” “Limitation of Liability,” “Privacy,” and “General.”
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MPIREZ ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MPIREZ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE MPIREZ SITES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE MPIREZ SITES. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MPIREZ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MPIREZ DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY MERCHANDISE OFFERED ON THE MPIREZ SITES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE MPIREZ SITES, THAT YOUR USE OF THE MPIREZ SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL MPIREZ OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MPIREZ SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF MPIREZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL MPIREZ BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE MPIREZ SITES DURING THE SIX MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
This Agreement represents the complete agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the other terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.The failure of Mpirez to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Mpirez’s rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. This Agreement shall be governed by the United Kingdom law. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or your use of the Mpirezsites must be brought in the UK law system.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING A CLAIM OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Mpirez sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email
At Mpirez, our customers are number one – always. That’s why everything we do is focused on providing excellent customer service and delivering low prices.